I always have good intentions, and this year, as in previous years, this includes a "Girl's Guide to BEA" that would be comprehensive, witty and informative. But instead, the intentions stretch only so far, especially what with only now adjusting back to Eastern Daylight Time. Still, a few items are very much worth mentioning:
- GalleyCat will be hosting a party at Lolita tomorrow night, which if you RSVP you're more than welcome to attend. We'll also be covering the conference fairly comprehensively, though most of said coverage likely won't appear till the late weekend or Monday.
- Afterwards, cab over to the West Village for the Litblog Co-Op party at Kettle of Fish.
- Publishers Marketplace has set up its flickr page again and is also asking people to upload video, too.
- Show previews from AP and TimesSquare.com, and more will likely be found over the course of the next few days here.
- If you go, wear comfortable shoes, get your coffee in advance or leave the premises during the day to avoid killer lines and exorbitant pricing.
- And maybe Will Self can try this, but I'm not sure this goes for everyone...